How Does A Dual Monitor Setup Work in Windows 8?
With Windows 8 now upon us there are many that use dual monitor setups wondering if Windows 8 will work for them. That new start screen at first glance looks to really throw things off. But that’s not the case as it actually enhances your dual monitor setup far more than earlier version of Windows. In Windows 8 a dual monitor setup allows you to do the following.
- Open the new Start screen from either monitor
- Access the Charms on either monitor
- Use the multitask features of Windows 8 and split screen Windows 8 app on either screen
- Taskbar is now on both screens and have same apps on both sides.
- Interact with an app in desktop mode while using a Windows 8 app on the other screen
As you’ll be able to see in the video we show these features and you’ll see how Windows 8 really enhances the dual monitor setup.