Good morning! Acer just announced a new line of products at IFA 2019 in Berlin. If you’d like to see the press conference, it will replay here: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/
Here’s a quick highlight on them – all pricing/availability is for North America in US Dollars:
· The Triton 500 is one of the first notebooks to offer an ultra-fast 300Hz refresh rate. It will be available in December, starting at USD $2,799.99.
· The Predator Triton 300 expands the Triton line with an affordable solution for mainstream gamers who value thin and lightweight designs. The Predator Triton 300 will be available in EMEA in October starting at EUR 1,299 (n/a in the US at this time).
· The Predator Thronos Air gaming chair gives gamers a fun, immersive way to lose themselves in the game within their very own battle station. It will be available in Q4 starting at USD $13,999.
· Planet9 is an open community that allows gamers to build their team, train for excellence and challenge for victory. It is open to amateur and casual players seeking to participate, allowing them to learn from the pros, understand their strengths and weaknesses, connect with fellow gamers in the community, and participate in online tournaments. It is currently in closed beta, and will enter open beta on January 30, 2020.
· The new Acer Nitro XV3 series features four new Ultra High Definition (UHD) monitors to satisfy gamers’ need for high resolution gaming through a blisteringly fast response time of up to 1ms and Visual Response Boost (VRB) for smooth, tear-free gameplay. The MRSPs start at $299.
· The Acer Swift 5 notebook maintains its position as the world’s lightest 14-inch notebook; now powered by 10th Gen Intel Core processor and adds option for discrete graphics. The magnesium alloy chassis and long 12.5-hour battery life make it a portable powerhouse. It will be available in November, starting at USD $699.99.
· The Acer Swift 3 notebook line is expanded with new models with a 14-inch display, powerhouse features including discrete graphics and fast PCI SSD storage, Thunderbolt 3 and fast charging. It will be available in November, starting at USD $899.99.
· Four new Chromebooks were revealed to meet the budget needs of families, students and small businesses. New models have 15.6-inch, 14-inch and 11.6-inch displays. They are available starting in December starting at $249.99.
· The new 0.26-inch, ultra-thin Acer Aspire C series all-in-one desktop PCs feature a space-saving, elegant design powered by 10th Generation Intel processors and optional discrete NVIDIA® GeForce® MX130 graphics. It will be available in Spring 2020 starting at USD $699.
· The Acer C250i portable projector can project smartphone content without a stand or tripod. Despite its compact size, the C250i supports beautiful high-definition 1080p imagery and a battery life of up to 5 hours from a single charge. It will be available in Jan 2020 and priced starting at USD $489.
· The new Acer PL1520i is geared for medium-sized exhibition venues, events, trade shows or meeting rooms and designed for 24/7, low-maintenance operation with a laser module that lasts up to 30,000 hours. It will be available in Nov and priced starting at $1,299.
· The Acer CastMaster Touch is a plug and play wireless presentation system consisting of elegant stone-shaped receivers and transmitters to replace cable installations. It can switch signals between presenters in 0.1 seconds and be controlled by touch gestures. Pricing/availability TBD.