Smart Pool and Spa Control
SRP: Starting at $800.00 (does not include taxes or installation costs)
Hayward OmniHub™ offers the easiest way to add smart control to a pool and spa – at any time! Compatible with Hayward and most other pool equipment brands, pool owners have the ability to access, schedule, and adjust their equipment with their smartphone or voice controlled devices. OmniHub can be quickly and easily installed by a pool technician and will control virtually every piece of equipment, including filter pumps, heaters, pool/spa lighting, spa settings, AquaRite® salt systems, booster pumps, backyard lighting, and water features.
- Easiest and most affordable way to add smart control to nearly any pool and spa
- Access, manage, and schedule from anywhere via iOS and Android smartphones and voice controlled devices, including Amazon Alexa.
- Compatible with Hayward pool products, including TriStar variable-speed pumps and AquaRite salt systems, and most pool equipment brands for the entire pool and spa pad control.
- Works with popular home automation systems including Amazon®, Nest®, Control4®, and Crestron®.
- Wiring base unit, control pad, and 1 Smart Relay for control of equipment including variable-speed pumps, heaters, pool/spa lighting, spa equipment, and salt chlorinators.
- Ability to add up to 2 additional Smart Relays for even more control including booster pumps, cleaner, backyard lighting, and water features.
For more information on the Hayward OmniHub, check out this video here.
Robotic Pool Cleaner
SRP: Starting at $1199 (AV600) to $1499 (AV650)
AquaVac 6 Series offers the latest innovation and technology in robotic pool cleaners. Featuring Spintech™ Filterless Technology, this new addition to Hayward’s robotic pool cleaner lineup maintains constant suction power even when the canister begins to fill up. The AquaVac 6 Series cleaners were designed with 18 hydrocyclones that form a swirling spiral of suction, creating more than enough strength to pick up even the most troublesome dirt and debris. With many industry-first features and functions, including the TouchFree™ Debris Canister that makes clean up effortless, the AquaVac 6 Series cleaners are an ideal solution for pool owners that want a premium cleaner with the latest innovation and smart technology.
- Spintech™ Technology maintains constant, maximum suction power until the job is done
- A TouchFree™ debris canister gets rid of the mess with the press of a simple quick release button—no filter or bags to clean, and best of all, you won’t have to get your hands dirty.
o HexaDrive™ adaptive traction expertly climbs and thoroughly scrubs walls, floors and coves with six rugged variable-speed-driven rollers that grip any pool surface or pool toys
- WiFi enabled, remotely monitor and control the cleaning process with the dedicated app that is compatible with any IOS or Android device (available on the AV650 model only)
o SpotClean remote steering feature for quick and easy touch ups
o Advanced multi-color light display options
The World’s #1 Salt Chlorinator
SRP: Dependent on model – range from $760 – $2,100 (does not include tax or installation)
The AquaRite® salt chlorination system offers homeowners the ultimate in pool luxury, with a saltwater experience – bringing pools the very best in soft, silky, perfectly sanitized water. Designed to be the most convenient alternative to conventional chlorine, the AquaRite offers a gentle pool sanitization process, eliminating harsh chlorine odors while creating velvety smooth water that feels incredible.
With the ability to convert dissolved salt into a virtually endless supply of chlorine, the AquaRite automatically produces sanitized salt chlorinated water that will not irritate eyes, dry out skin and hair or cause clothing fabrics to fade.
- Hayward AquaRite 900 Series systems feature an Extended Life TurboCell® that provides 25% greater chlorine output over its lifetime, cutting annual chlorine costs by 50% and eliminating the hassle of handling conventional chlorine.
- With the option to bundle AquaRite with Hayward® OmniHub™ smart pool and spa control, it has never been simpler to create a luxurious salt pool that can be controlled from anywhere.
- Converting a traditional chlorine pool to an AquaRite salt chlorinated pool is easy and affordable. AquaRite can be installed by a professional pool technician typically in just a few hours and requires no additional equipment. Once AquaRite is installed you simply need to add salt to optimize the salinity level.
- Best water quality available delivers crystal clear water with a soft, silky feel that is always ready for swimming.
- Simple homeowner operation with the ability to adjust chlorine output from 0–100%
- NSF certified for chlorine delivery rates
- Automatic cell cleaning using reverse polarity technology
- Super chlorinate function
- Single unit for 120VAC/240VAC 50/60Hz input
- Weatherproof enclosure and connections
- ETL safety certified
For more information on the AquaRite 900 Series, check out this video here.
This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message. Thank you very much.