Setting up your Xbox One X For the Best 4K Experience!
The Xbox One X is all about giving you the best 4K experience on a console. But before you decide to buy the console you should know everything about setting it up to get the most out of it. While the setup is fairly easy there are a few things you need to make sure you have to get going.
Must-Have (Top Amazon options linked to the side of each)
- 4K TV – 4K HDR TV to get the best picture quality but a standard 4K TV will be fine. Top selling from Amazon – TCL: http://amzn.to/2hE36sA, http://amzn.to/2z3bSHG Samsung: http://amzn.to/2hMWHPw, http://amzn.to/2hGuDKg
- You can use a 1080p TV until you can upgrade to 4K to get the best picture quality.
Optional (Top Amazon options linked to the side of each)
- HDMI Cables – The system comes with one but if you are going to connect your cable box you will need a 2nd one. http://amzn.to/2hKHoac
- External HDD – For more storage or Xbox and you can use it to transfer content from an old Xbox One if you prefer over network transfer or traded the old console in already. http://amzn.to/2iwNdW1, http://amzn.to/2B347Di
- Network Cable – While XBox One X is wireless, wired gives you the best connection speeds for streaming. http://amzn.to/2hDMmlo
- Kinect USB Adapter – If your upgrading from an original Xbox One you will need to order this cable since there is no dedicated Kinect port on the Xbox One X. http://amzn.to/2zWblsn
Once you choose everything you need from above. You will just need to connect and begin the software setup. The setup can take some time depending on your internet connection as there will surely be a software update that you will need to download. Check out the video to see the full connection and software setup.